2019 PPFIC Registration Information
Register early, the conference registration fees will increase after Sunday, May 19, 2019.
Your Conference Registration Fee Includes the following:
- Attendance to all conference technical paper presentations
- Attendance to all subcommittee and general sessions
- Sunday Evening Welcome Reception
- 3 Buffet Breakfast (M-W)
- 2 Buffet Lunches (Mon & Tues)
- Morning and Afternoon Break Refreshments and Snacks (Mon – Wed)
- Attendance at Awards Luncheon on Wednesday
- Transportation and Attendance at the Awards Dinner & Closing Event Wednesday Evening.
How to Register Online Conference and Hotel reservations:
The conference committee has reserved a block of rooms which have an early cutoff date. By registering and utilizing the conference lodging you will receive a $200 credit towards your full conference registration fees.
- Register at the conference Hotel, click here to be directed to our hotel webpage for information and hotel registration. Save your hotel confirmation number to enter into the confirmation number field during the registration process and you will receive the $200 Credit automatically during checkout. If you need additional assistance, please contact the hotel at 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
- Register for the conference, click here to view the conference fees. The fees offer you an incentive if you join IEEE if you are not already a member.
Click here to view IEEE membership fees.
Click here to join IEEE.
Click here to learn about the James A Rooks Student Intern Funding Program. If you wish to contribute to the James A Rooks fund you can enter any amount you wish in the “James A. Rooks Student Intern Funding Program” section of the registration page below . That amount will be charged directly to your credit card when you register for the conference. The local PPIC committee with forward 100% of all contributions to the IEEE Foundation for deposit to the fund. You will receive a separate acknowledgement of giving from IEEE at a later date.
If you had a special dietary need please click here to send an e-mail with your need.
If conference payment can’t be made by credit card, please contact:
IEEE Pulp & Paper Conference
Lana DeLeon – Registration Chair
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will be made in response to a written request to the Conference Registrar postmarked on or before Friday, May 31, 2019. There will be no refunds after Friday, May 31, 2019.